Interested in reserving our space?
Check the requirements below, and then follow the instructions.
- FMS faculty and students may book the recording studio and/or the soundstage. Students must be currently enrolled in an FMS production class.
- Requests must be made at least one week in advance of a scheduled production date.
- If scheduling for multiple days, you must fill out the form for each day you plan to be working in the space.
If you can meet all the requirements above, please follow these instructions:
- Read and agree to the Film Facilities Code of Conduct and pass a short test. You must correctly answer 9 or more questions, or you will be notified to retake it. Students must also have filled out an Equipment Usage Agreement form for the current semester.
- After passing the Code of Conduct test, fill out the Reservation Request.
- Sit tight and wait for us to contact you for verification.