Thank you for your interest in reserving the KU Film & Media Studies Soundstage and/or Recording Studio!
- FMS faculty and students may book the recording studio and/or the soundstage. Students must be currently enrolled in an FMS production class.
- Requests must be made at least one week in advance of a scheduled production date.
- If scheduling for multiple days, you must fill out the form for each day you plan to be working in the space.
If you can meet all the requirements above, please follow these instructions:
- Read and agree to the Film Facilities Code of Conduct and pass a short test. You must correctly answer 9 or more questions. Students must have filled out an Equipment Usage Agreement form for the current semester.
- After passing the Code of Conduct test, fill out the Reservation Request below.
- Sit tight and wait for us to contact you for verification.
If you have any questions, please contact John McCluskey.