Film and Media Studies has a wide array of traditional and digital film making tools accessible by film majors enrolled in production courses. Our extensive inventory is maintained by a knowledgable and courteous staff who are available to assist with your equipment needs.
With over 2000 sq/ft of equipment storage, housing some of the top brands in camera, support and audio gear we are able to supply our students and production classes with the film making essentials necessary to take any project to the next level.
Our selection includes:
- ARRI 35mm and 16mm film cameras
- RED, Panasonic, and Canon 4K and 2K cameras
- Sachtler, Manfrotto, O’Connor, and Kessler camera support
- ARRI, Mole, and Lowell lighting kits
- Audio Technica, Sennheiser, Neumann, Sound Devices, and Tascam audio equipment
- American Grip and Matthews lighting support and grip equipment.
Equipment is loaned out on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays to students currently enrolled in production courses who have filled out an agreement form. We are always adding new equipment and encourage you to check out any gear you might not be familiar with in order to learn how it may be utilized in your productions. Stop by and talk to the staff and let them help you find the right tools for your project.