KU Resources and Information
- Read about KU's proactive, science-based approach to reopening campus and curbing the spread of COVID-19 in Fall 2020
- For information on all KU policies regarding COVID-19 including:
- Academic calendar
- Course scheduling and classroom configuration
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Health, wellness and safety
- Planning and response
- Study abroad
- International guests and students
- Personnel and human resources
- Faculty and staff who are at-risk and unable to return to campus
- Guidance for faculty planning fall semester courses
- Testing and contact tracing
- Student Resources on campus and throughout the community including:
- Additional campus resources including academic assistance, CARE referrals (if you are concerned for the well-being of a student), gender and identity support, counseling, international student support, and more.
KU Film & Media Studies Information
- FMS Production Policy on COVID-19 for Fall 2020 - FMS has made changes to its policy on production-related equipment and space usage to protect the health and welfare of all students, staff, and faculty due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Campus Cupboard - Food pantry for KU students, faculty, staff, and affiliates, located on Level 4 of the Kansas Union on campus
- The School of the Arts (including Film & Media Studies, Theatre & Dance, and Visual Art) has launched a food pantry for students in Fall 2020. Located in Chalmers Hall, Room 300 (the kitchen of the Visual Art Department), the pantry will consist of a deep freeze filled with meat and frozen fruits and vegetables, a shelf with canned goods and flours and a designated shelf in the refrigerator with perishables. We are working with local farmers and supermarkets to donate on a weekly basis. Please feel free to use it and/or contribute to it.
- The Sunrise Project has a “Sunrise Community Pantry” which is based on community donations and located at 1501 Learnard. Community members may leave and take supplies (food, diapers, menstrual products, toilet paper, etc.) as we collectively experience life under COVID-19.
- Just Food - Local Food Bank
State of Kansas Information
- Get general information on Kansas policies for COVID-19 Response and Recovery.